EDUSTRIA INCORPORATED (“EDUSTRIA”) is committed to protect and respect your personal data privacy. We are at the forefront of not only implementing but also complying with the Data Privacy Act of 2012.
Service Description. We are an academic institution offering highschool education. To deliver our main objective of providing industry-relevant education, we work closely with our industry partners to foster learning through dynamic class discussions and comprehensive work immersion programs.
Personal Information Collected. We collect information from potential and enrolled parties such as students, parents and guardians; from third party service providers; and from its workforce. It may happen that the information collected may pertain to parties, on whose behalf, you are engaging with us. In such cases, we presume that you have obtained their consent prior to providing their information and/or you are authorized to do so.
The personal information collected include but is not limited to the following: name, age, gender, religion, marital status, address, government issued identification numbers and telephone numbers.
Collection Method. Your personal information can be collected manually or electronically. You may be asked to complete source documents and fill-out forms to allow us to deliver education and its support services. This may include but is not limited to the following services: registration and enrollment; guidance counselling; training and seminars; staffing and human resource management; safety, health and security; and research and development.
Timing of Collection. Your personal information may be obtained at any point of your engagement with us. This may be during the course of your inquiry, registration, enrollment, application, training, employment or provision of services.
Purposes of Collected Personal Information. The primary purpose of the collected personal information is to allow us to deliver quality education and its support services. Your personal information is used to manage educational records, implement learning management systems and ensure timely and effective communication, among others.
Storage and Transmission of Personal Information. Your personal information is stored in and transmitted through physical and digital formats. Your personal information stored in physical databases are protected under lock and key while digital databases are protected with information technology security safeguards.
Method of Use. Your personal information will be utilized only for the legitimate purposes stated in this notice and/or to comply with law.
Location of Personal Information. Your personal information is stored physically at the office locations of our schools and in I.T. Databases maintained which we maintain and secure.
Third Party Transfer. We engage third party providers and vendors to deliver quality services and make good on our commitment. These third parties may assist us in areas, such as and not limited to the following: housekeeping, security, information technology, industry partnership and advertising. In the course of their engagement, your personal information may be shared only to the extent necessary and in keeping with legitimate use.
Retention Period. Your personal information shall be retained in our records only for such period as may be necessary but, in all cases, subject to the retention requirements set by law and the relevant regulatory agencies.
Participation of the Data Subject.
1. Information. You shall be informed regarding the processing of your personal information. Provided that, notification shall not apply should the personal information be needed
pursuant to a subpoena and when the collection and processing are for obvious purposes, including when it is
necessary for the performance of on in relation to a contract or service or when necessary or desirable in the context of an employer-employee relationship, or when the information is being processed as a result of a legal obligation.
2. Reasonable Access.If you have any queries regarding your personal information and its processing, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
3. Correction. Your personal information will not be amended without prior notice. If you would like to correct or update your personal information, you may do so in the facility or channel which we will provide to effect any corrections, changes or updates.
4. Removal and Destruction. You may request for the removal or destruction of your personal information upon discovery and substantial proof that the personal information is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they are collected.
5. Data Portability. If you wish for a copy of your personal information undergoing processing in an electronic format, please reach out to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
Data Protection Officer (DPO). Engr. Jemuel C. Castillo, firstname.lastname@example.org